Seafarer Job Application.
Marlow Quick Tips.
Remember to include the following information in your job application:
- Personal Details (full name, father's name, nationality, date-of-birth)
- Contact Details (email, residence address, telephone & mobile number)
- Certificate of Competence (name of grade & STCW regulation)
- Sea Service, including rank; vessel name, type & IMO number; gross tonnage; engine kilowatts & manufacturer (applicable for engine crew); date of embarkation and disembarkation; and company you worked for.
- Valid visas, and
- Any other additional (non STCW) courses/skills
A good example of a seafarer job application form (Resume/CV) can be downloaded and used here:
Important reminder: All applicants are encouraged to submit the Data Processing Consent Form together with their CV in order to ensure that their application of interest is processed efficiently. Download it here