Marlow Navigation Vessel CD 2019, Version 3.0 has been released for crew.
Created and updated each year exclusively for Marlow’s seafarers, this vessel CD helps keep you up-to-date and informed on important matters, and acts as a support resource for daily work.
Similarly, content is also available via the Marlow client and seafarer portals, but with this vessel CD, seafarers can access material whilst on-board at any time.
Key features of the Marlow Vessel CD include:
- General crew training material and documentation
- Guidance and forms for PSC, MLC inspections and Flag State Controls
- Updates on both company and industry circulars, including IMO, STCW and National
- Useful information and support material for seafarers, such as working contracts, administrative documents, information and order forms for work clothing and safety gear, among other, and
- Key global contacts, at the company, port agencies, and worldwide emergency and medical advisers, as well as seafarer helplines.
An improved design has also made it more user-friendly, easier to locate and read material.
As always, we welcome and value comments and suggestions from crew, as this helps to ensure this tool continues to advance and remain relevant and useful for daily operations. Feel free to provide feedback either directly to your Crew Superintendent, during debriefings performed here at Marlow Philippines, or via the Questionnaire section on the CD.