Ukrainian Crewing Agency
Recruitment, Placement & Care
Marlow Navigation Ukraine provides seafarer recruitment and placement services for the Marlow Group. In fact, the Ukrainian agency is the largest provider of deck and engine officers for the entire Marlow Group and in total represents around 27% of all crew on-board.
The company is certified in accordance with the applicable national and international requirements and quality standards:
- ISO 9001:2008
- Maritime Labour Convention 2006 (MLC) compliance, and
- License of the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy of Ukraine
Over the years, Marlow's Ukrainian agency has achieved numerous awards, such as participation in "Ukraine into the 3rd Millennium" program in the category Transportation Complex of Ukraine, and has been awarded Leader in the "Maritime Industry” for six years running by the National Business Rating – given to companies that contribute significantly to the development of the industry and to the economy of Ukraine in general, adhere to high standards of social protection for employees, introduce advanced technologies and establish the image of Ukraine as a law-based economically developed state.
With dedicated and experienced staff throughout Ukraine, our agency is able to provide a wide range of professional and personalised services for our Ukrainian seafarers, such as:
- Free-of-charge recruitment services for our employed seafarers, including all joining fees and repatriation travel expenses
- Competitive remuneration packages, progressively increasing as seafarer advance their careers
- Career counselling
- Access to extensive training at our facility at KSMA
- Assistance with all travel visa requirements
- All necessary consultations and juridical assistance provided under the Collective Bargaining Agreement between the Black Sea Seaman's Trade Union and Marlow Navigation
- Advice and guidance on health and fitness for seafarers
- Seafarer Insurance
- Banking & financial assistance programs
- Long-serving seafarer benefits
- Maintaining regular communication and informing seafarers of latest industry requirements
- Regular social- and team-building events for seafarers and their families, and
- On-going community support initiatives
For more information, contact your nearest Marlow recruitment office in Ukraine.