Seafarer Training & Development
Marlow, investing in your future through training
The most important part of Marlow’s ship and crew management service is its human resources – the crew. As such, training is a fundamental element of our business philosophy.
We are committed to skill enhancement and career development via structured programmes and extensive training resources worldwide.
In Ukraine, examples of Marlow’s extensive training activities include:
- A unique and leading Ukrainian cadet programme at Kherson State Maritime Academy (KSMA)
- Maritime upgrading, including tailor-made courses and statutory STCW courses at our training centres
- State-of-the-art maritime training simulators, including heavy lift, full mission bridge, engine, ECDIS, GMDSS and DP, as well as a modern offshore training centre
- Designated training centre Kherson Maritime Specialized Training Centre (KMSTC), including specialised offshore training centre providing BOSIET, HUET, FOET and other OPITO accredited courses
- Maritime English language courses for crew
- IMEC English language communicative approach project, and
- Seagull Computer Based Training (CBT) and classroom teaching
More information about Marlow training can be found at maritime training and safety.