Seafarer Training & Development
Marlow, investing in your future through training
The most important part of Marlow’s ship and crew management service is its human resources – the crew. As such, training is a fundamental element of our business philosophy.
We are committed to skill enhancement and career development via structured programmes and extensive training resources worldwide.
In Russia, examples of Marlow’s training activities include:
- Russian cadet training programme, aligned with the Maritime State University (MSU) in Vladivostok, as well as synergies with other maritime institutions
- Maritime upgrading courses
- Maritime English language courses for ex crew
- IMEC English language communicative approach project, and
- Seagull Computer Based Training (CBT)