Filipino Crewing Agency
Recruitment, Placement & Care
Marlow Navigation Philippines provides seafarer recruitment and placement services for the Marlow Group. In fact, the Philippines is Marlow's largest provider of seafarers, representing around 55% of total crew.
The company is certified in accordance with the applicable national and international requirements and quality standards:
- ISO 9001:2008
- Maritime Labour Convention 2006 (MLC) compliance, and
- Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA License)
Marlow Philippines is an award winning agency, recognised by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA), with their Top Performer Award in 2002, 2005 and 2009, as well as POEA Award of Excellence in 2013.
With almost 200 dedicated and experienced staff in the Philippines, our team is able to provide a wide range of professional and personalised services for our Filipino seafarers, such as:
- Free-of-charge recruitment services for our employed seafarers, including all joining fees and repatriation travel expenses
- Competitive remuneration packages, progressively increasing as seafarer advance their careers
- Career counselling
- Access to extensive training at our in-house facility UMTC
- Assistance with all travel visa requirements
- Seafarer health schemes, as well as for families and dependents
- Advice and guidance on health and fitness for seafarers
- Seafarer Insurance
- Banking & financial assistance programs
- Long-serving seafarer benefits
- Maintaining regular communication and informing seafarers of latest industry requirements
- Regular social- and team-building events for seafarers and their families, and
- On-going community support initiatives, such as long-term aid to assist school re-building programs in the Philippines that were devastated from the natural disaster Typhoon Yolanda, and assistance with project PEARLS (Peace, Education, Aspiration, Respect, Love, Smiles) for helping underprivileged children in Manila.
For more information, contact your nearest recruitment office in the Philippines.