Jobs at Sea.
Our people are the most important part of our work. Find out more about Maritime Careers @ Marlow, your employment partner of choice!
We are continuously looking to recruit qualified and competent crew for our managed fleet, particularly management level and operational level officers in both deck and engine departments, deck and engine ratings with watch-keeper certificate, electrical engineers and ship’s cooks, as well as offshore crew.
Feel free to register your interest for employment at Marlow Navigation with an unsolicited job application directly via the online form below and submitting your personal details and Resume/CV. Candidates are chosen exclusively on their professional competency and experience.
|Master, Coff, 2off, 3off||Container / general cargo / heavy lift / bulk|
|Ceng, 2eng||All engine types / outputs|
|Deck ratings||Container / general cargo / heavy lift / bulk|
|Engine ratings||All engine types / outputs|
|Cooks||European cuisine / Far East cuisine|
As one of the leading employers in crew and ship management, Marlow offers workers:
- Excellent career opportunities for capable and ambitious seafarers on various types of vessels and offshore
- Long-term employment co-operation, with excellent incentives
- State-of-the-art training facilities and upgrading courses for all ranks, available at various locations throughout the world
- Cadet programmes
- Competitive remuneration scheme
- Allotment paid without delay
- Extensive service to seafarers and their families